PhD THESIS TOPICS AND MATERIALS IN ACCOUNTING
BEFORE YOU READ THE PROJECT TOPICS BELOW, PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW.THANK YOU!
WE WILL SEND YOU THE ABSTRACT AND TABLE OF CONTENT OF YOUR APPROVED TOPIC FOR FREE.
CHOOSE FROM THE LIST OF TOPICS BELOW. SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND THE APPROVED PROJECT TOPIC TO ANY OF THESE NUMBERS-08068231953, 08168759420
WE WILL THEN SEND THE ABSTRACT AND TABLE OF CONTENT TO YOU FOR FREE
WE CAN ALSO DEVELOP THE FULL PROJECT WORK
CALL: 08068231953, 08168759420
PhD THESIS TOPICS AND MATERIALS IN ACCOUNTING
1. The effects of market and public information in the fluctuation of the market share index
2. The importance of audit for big corporate companies
3. Analyse the tax system of your country. Suggest the revisions that you feel should be brought in
4. Investing in financial markets: the factors to consider
5. Risk taking in businesses from an accounting perspective
6. Suggest ways of bringing circular debt to control for a business firm
7. What are the benefits of sensible investing: a study of how it affects the growth of a business
8. The benefits of accounting information system and its many uses in different industries: a study
9. What are the effects of the existing tax system in your country on the people of lower income groups?
10. A study of the benefits of business accounting with the advent of modern technology
11. A detailed study of the various accounting procedures that all businesses need to undertake
12. Financial stock markets and its relations with stocks, commodities and currency within an economy of your choice
13. The responsibilities of a chartered accountant in debt management for a business firm
14. Accounting ethics and organisational culture: a study of the points of contention and similarities
15. How can you monitor liquidity levels using financial accounting tools?
16. An in-depth study of the asset and liability management in a banking sector of your choice
17. A detailed study of the capital structure determinants within an SME framework
18. The major determinants of valuation for mergers and acquisitions
19. Effective capital budgeting techniques as seen through payback, IRR, and ROI
20. A study of the scope of capital budgeting under pressure as seen in developing economies in the world
21. Compare and contrast between the roles of management accounting and financial accounting in an industry of your choice
22. What are the dichotomies presented by Just In Time methodology and Activity-Based Costing?
23. A detailed study of the relationship between CEO qualities and stock performance
24. The issues of accounting ethics in the industries related to nuclear and radioactive industries
25. A detailed study of the concept of textual analysis while reading financial statements all over the globe
26. Compare and contrast between traditional auditing and risk-based auditing
27. Emerging economies and audit firms: a study of the consultancy patterns and audit assurance services
28. A study of the challenges faced by external audits due to fair value measurements
29. Compare and contrast between external and in-house auditors
30. Is taxation a human rights policy? Prepare your research to support your views
31. How do the taxation policies that are implemented in the developing nations affect SMEs?
32. The rationale and ethics behind non-profit organisations being exempt from tax
33. A study of the changes brought in to the health insurance taxation as observed in Nigeria
34. Is electronic bookkeeping gradually paving its way past accountants? Discuss.
35. What are the many aspects of the double entry bookkeeping model
36. Compare and contrast between single and double entry bookkeeping system
37. A systematic study of the factors to be considered for financial disclosures as observed in an electronic accounting environment
38. What are the various decision support available through electronic accounting systems?
39. A detailed study of the scope and limitations of accounting for e-commerce sectors
40. An empirical study of the challenges faced by electronic accounting systems in the face of Internet service provision
41. What are the various roles of cloud computing and data management for accounting information systems?
42. The development of accounting information systems and the limitations of doing so in the developing economies of the world
43. What is the exact structure of the ideal framework for accounting information systems in the case of multinational cooperatives?
44. The role of accounting information systems in the decision making process for medium and large economic enterprises
45. A detailed study of three major accounting frauds of the last decade and the need for ethical judgement to be implemented in accounting at all times
46. The relevance of the application of ethical judgement in the case of quantitative accounting techniques
47. Intellectual capital and company financial statements: an analysis of the relationship in the case of two major business houses of your choice
48. How can business education among senior executives within an ME influence hedging behaviour?
49. A comparative study of the various methods of financial accounting
50. What are the financial reporting requirements for non-profit accounting?
51. A careful analysis of the role of auditors in predicting and preventing the economic downfall of a country in times of global recession
52. A study of the options for growth within mortgage-backed securities that have been issued privately
53. A detailed study of customer satisfaction within the banking sector of a country of your choice
54. A comparative study of environmental risk disclosure in the case of two Nigeria companies.
55. A comparative study of governance in case of the future of accounting in second-generation family-owned businesses
56. How are the cognitive moral development theories and maturity connected in case of finance professionals?
57. A study of accounting conservatism, financial institutions and debt contracts
58. What is the role of accounting information in affecting the cost of capital within a large business framework?
59. The issues, challenges and prospects of environmental accounting measurements
60. A study of international comparisons of three economies of your choice under the purview of accounting for globalization
61. An accounting study of performance and risk for financial firms during the credit crisis.
62. The role of modern accounting in economic developing for emerging economies.
63. Cognitive moral development theory and moral maturity of accounting and finance professionals.
64. Institutional ownership composition and accounting conservatism.
65. Accounting conservatism and acquisition decisions: Value-destroying acquisitions and risky acquisitions.
66. Accounting conservatism, debt contracts and financial institutions.
67. Accounting education: A comparative study of perception of learning outcomes in traditional and online delivery systems.
68. Audit risk associated with fraudulent accounting of selected listed companies in NIGERIA- Case study.
69. Accounting for globalisation: National statistics, international comparisons and the emergence of the global economy.
70. Should my business unit depart from or continue ~Shared Accounting Services~ of Group?
71. How Accounting Information affects the Cost of Capital of a firm.
72. The role of modern accounting in economic developing for emerging economies.
73. International convergence of accounting standards- and its impact on emerging economies.
74. Accounting information capital market efficiency. A case study.
75. Environmental accounting measurement: issues, challenges and prospect.
76. Auditing and financial reporting relevance to corporate governance.
77. How accounting information affects the cost of capital of a firm.
78. Bank audit in COBIT for corporate governance auditing methodology.
79. Accounting harmonisation in Islamic countries.
80. Managerial finance management and the significance of management accounting.
81. Delivering Quality and Compliance Through Audit Management: A Case Study of Financial Companies/Banks in Nigeria
82. Critically Assess the Various Costing Methods and the Importance of Overhead Allocation and Explain how Costing Information is Used to Assist Business Organisation in Specific Decision Making, Planning and Control Requirements.
83. Influence of Family Ownership on the Quality of Accounting and Organizational Performance.
84. Job Costing System: How Costing Information is Used to Assist Business Organisation in Specific Decision Making, Planning and Control Requirements.
85. Impact of Changes in the Taxation Policies in Singapore Budget 2016 on the Individual Taxpayers.
86. An Analysis of Difference Between Double Entry System and Single Entry System.
87. A Comparative Analysis of Capital Expenditure and Revenue Expenditure.
88. Significant Factors for Comprehending Ratio Analysis.
Our other research websites:
Post a Comment